Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

AWARDS!



Esperanza wins Elevated Risk of Mullet hands-down for "it's more like cow patties and jellyfish."

And she also wins my News You Can Use Award for teaching me, "David & Bathsheba: lust, adultery, rape, attempted cover-up leads to murder and collateral damage. All activities of God's 'chosen one.' Sounds like the news, no?". Sounds just like the news, yes.

Sarah at Ratatat wins the Peter Paul Almond Joy and Mounds Award for "At least people show their crazy early enough that I don't even want to date them?" Because sometimes you feel like a nut...and sometimes you don't.

Kathy A. wins Anti-Whiner of the week, for having several good ones.

And Sue wins Old Skool for silly work whines.

Who will be our host next week? Tune in to find out!

2 comments:

kathy a. said...

thanks, liz, for a lovely ceremony.

esperanza said...

Thanks, Liz! I'm hoping to start a poetry career soon. With similes like that, I think I have a good chance of success!