- Bark - Barf. Esp. that which comes from cats. (origin, typo? or, a riff on pook.)
- Bringing the bodily fluids - Any whine that includes pee, bark, breast milk, semen, or a visit from Aunt Flo.
- Chunky - church-related. (origin, misreading)
- Cludsticks - Cluesticks, ie: hitting someone over the head with a stick so that they will get a clue. (origin, typo).
- Cluestick Posse - the group of Pixies who are ready to ride out and administer a cluesticking to the needy.
- Elevated Risk of Mullet - Once upon a time, Casey moved to a region of the country where there was an "elevated risk of mullet", a line which had multiple pixies wiping beverages off their keyboards. From that beginning came an award to honor the funniest line in a post.
- Fireplacing - A replacement for a common interjection that starts with "f" and ends in "ucking". I don't remember just who originated this one. [Commonly used to modify "cancer," although also used in other appropriate contexts.]
- Monkey brain -- that thing that doesn't let one sleep after an intense something something. (oringin: esperanza)
- Pixie - Wednesday Whining participant (origin, Phantom Scribbler)
- Pook - Poop. Esp. that which comes from cats. (origin, typo)
- Ralph - our mascot, head of the Cluestick Posse.
- Remembering what it's all about - anything having to do with breasts. (origin, Corndog, I think).
- Silverware rearranger -- You know this one, the one who comes to visit and starts re-arranging everything. It just starts with the flatware.
- Tt(F)TE - Thomas the (frickin') Tank Engine. Not as often spoken of as most of our children have grown out of that particular obsession.(Origin, Corndog).
Excuse me, folks, but what the heck are you talking about?