Here at Casa Esperanza, we have returned from the grandparents' house and are back in our routine, for better or worse.
* The sleep, she is better. Oh my, did the Baboos not sleep well. Sweet wanted to party in the middle of the night, and Mini wanted midnight snacks constantly. Grandma, Mr. E and I all pulled middle-of-the-night shifts. So. The sleepers are happy at home.
* The introvert, she is better. That would be me. The evening we got home, despite crummy sleep all week and the long drive, I spent a couple of hours by myself and was *wired* from doing so. Yeah, I'm still an introvert.
* I seem to be the one that is cooking around here. Which is our custom, but it's easy to get used to my mommy's cooking.
* No one picked up the mess we left.
* This routine is draining.
So how are things back at your ranches?