Summer is winding down already! Yikes, where did it go? Oh yeah, I was drafted for the Dysfunctional Family Olympic Marathon -- and I'm so ready for some good old-fashioned Random Bullets of Everyday Stuff:
- Fleas! I need to catch the not-quite-socialized-yet kittens and dose 'em. Please send reinforcements, long leather gloves, humane traps, irresistable cat treats, bandages.
- Road Warriors. If there is interest, there will be a special prize this week for best dramatic rendition of a road-related tale.
- How come nobody else thinks doing the dishes is their job? Do they think clean dishes grow on trees, or what?
- Pawprints in the toilet: go ahead, top that. One of my cats thinks he is a dog.
On the antiwhine side:
- Good cheap Mexican food on a date with my beloved.
- Stupid comedy DVD's. Strangely addictive.
- New storage shelves to hold some of my boxes and boxes and boxes of paper, so there's some room in my office for current stuff.
- Good friends and family.
How's by you, Pixies? All Aboard the Brigadoon Express!
Yeah, posting early. I lost my brain someplace, and am filling time until I find it.