Note: We U.S. pixies are counting on our Canadian counterparts to give us a bit of perspective and (probably several) reality checks this week. Thank you for your support.
I figure whining is the anti-Thanksgiving, so let's embrace it!
I am unthankful for:
* snotty noses
* inconveniently-scheduled weddings
* dressing (aka stuffing) that does not taste like my grandmother's
* tantrums (by me or anyone else around here)
* people firing rockets or other ammunition at other people and their children
* holiday shopping, and the advertising machine. I have things I need to shop for, and time to do it this week but don't want to get caught in the madness. Sigh.
* shoe shopping (for me or other parties)
On the other hand, I am immensely thankful for whining and the Wednesday whining pixie community.