* that this week marks the beginning of the Pixie Book Club, where no one pontificates and/or preaches about books he/she has/has not read, where pj's are the required attire, and where there is good food, for heaven's sake. (check out the comments on the whining post to get in on the planning stages).
* that blanketing the country with chocolate truffles may not bring world peace, but it sure doesn't hurt. We have some ideas for the politicians, too, should they care to listen.
* that people whose spouses are away from home, whose children are driving them up a tree/wall/other tall item, and who are behind on work can eat chocolate truffles without consequence. (Hey, I'm making these awards, I can make up the rules)
* that silence is a good thing in the face of unimaginable grief. And that children's laughter is just about the best medicine ever.
* that people who like middle schoolers are a gift to the world. And so are all the other teachers.
* that those who are behind on holiday-related stuff may be relieved of their exhaustion...uh...soon.
* that pity parties must involve chocolate and/or dessert of some sort
Have a wonderful holiday week, pixies. I'm grateful for all of you, and would give you a hug if I could.