This week, awards are going to:
- Andy, for life just being rotten right now. We are all so sorry.
- Sue, for braving the cold to see a parishioner off to the great beyond.
- Neighbor Lady, for offspring melt-downs at home (but not elsewhere).
- QWP, for finishing the chapter, while sick and at home with the baboo.
- Miranda, for having to go to the darkest depths of Mordor. For a week. Before the retreat. That she is organizing.
- Kathy, for standing up and doing a great job despite frustrations and mutterings.
- Esperanza, for getting a preview of what life is like with a teenager. Gah.
- KLee, for the wonderful news that daughter got into dream school with a fabulous scholarship and the scary news that it won't cover everything. I know that you folks will make it happen.
The cluestick posse is going out to: muttering attorneys; difficult siblings of nice clients; depression and anxiety; directors who misstate the size of roles; and bullies.
These awards were brought to you by the serial comma, by courier font, and by the literacy poster that incorrectly used the word "it's" as a possessive.
I don't THINK I missed anyone. Please let me know if I did.