Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Awards!



Everyone brought such wonderful food! And fabulous whines!

So, without further ado: The Mashed Veggies With a Side of Plague award goes to Esperanza, whose two children have 6 illnesses between them.

The I've Got Cranberry Sauce but Where's My Coffee Award goes to Miranda.

Sue wins the Best Recipe of All - A Good Marriage award. And also, the I Read Your Recipe Aloud Award for the gravy.

Sending out the Cluestick Posse to sort out various judgmental grannies. I am appalled that we're going to have to remind them that Unconditional Love is part of the job description.

Sending Zyrtec to Sarah at Ratatat, and BCP to Kathy A. I'm so sorry you've been sent back a year by the Thanksgiving visit of old Flo. She came to visit me, too, but I was expecting her.

Sending love and condolences to KLee's family for the loss of her beloved Aunt.

And finally, the best Anti-whine award to Sarah-at-ratatat, for getting the job! WOOT!

See you all back here...today! or maybe tomorrow! When your host will be....Esperanza!

4 comments:

Madeleine said...

Mwah!

That's a big kiss for Liz, for great awards and for surviving the post-Thanksgiving whatever-craziness-you've-got. Because we've all got some.

esperanza said...

Very well done (ha! well done! like our turkey!), Liz.

New whining post will likely have to wait till tonight. We have a marathon of a Tuesday. In the meantime, if you have a whining emergency, you can put it here. One day without a whining thread open, in the midst of the holidays, could be serious, I know.

kathy a. said...

lovely ceremony, liz!

Sue said...

Thanks Liz!!! The whole concept of *me* getting a foodie award is truly laughable. Srsly.

Congrats to Sarah!!!

Condolences to KLee. Pixie hugs all around.