Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Prizes: The "*Urp!* - I Ate Too Much!" Edition

Okay, pixies... this is the master plan: YOU get to award the prizes this week! Read back through the whines, and you award your own prizes as you see fit.

I'll start us off with a "Elevated Risk of Mullet" award: to Corndog for his astute assessment of the new math and the state of politics in our country via the winning entry, "30 people = 2 turkeys...If this were true, wouldn't turkeys be running the country? This is why I never understood the new math. Plus they kept changing what "x" was." You have, sadly, described our current leadership very accurately.

Now it's all up to you, the glorious pixie posse! Award as you will, and let the turkeys fall where they may!



P.S. -- The whining thread remains open, too!

3 comments:

Madeleine said...

I think we can all agree that Redzils deserves a big prize this week. The only question is, what to call it? I suggest:

The "You Can Pick Your Boyfriends, And You Can Pick Your Girlfriends, But You Can't Pick Your Boyfriend's Ex-Girlfriend's Nose" Award

Gary said...

Hey. Just like the dad in A Christmas Story, I won a major award. Now I just hope the neighbor's dogs don't run off with the leftover turkey.

KLee said...

Mom forgot to make the fried corn! No fair! I'm so bummed!

Now I'll have to go to the store to make some for myself since I didn't get any today!