However, partial list of sad behind-ness for upcoming festivities:
- No cards out yet.
- No menu, nevermind shopping.
- Not much done on stockings, which I adore and do every year.
- No tree. No decorations, except giant ornaments my husband hung in the front yard.
- Must line up junk person to haul off some of the excess furniture, so there is room for our own furniture and a tree. Then must move furniture we're keeping.
- No presents yet. Only plan small ones, but still.
- No cleaning extravaganza yet.
Sending protective anti-illness brainwaves to all!
What's going on in your neighborhood?